Toyota LandCruiser 70 Workmate Double-Cab Cab-Chassis
- 4.5L Diesel
- 10.7 L/100km Combined[G3]
- Body Style
- Engine Description
- Eight cylinders, V formation, gear and chain driven, DOHC 32 valve, compacted graphite iron cylinder block and aluminium alloy heads.
- Length 5220(mm), Width 1790(mm), Height 1970(mm) [H7]
- Towing Capacity
- Braked 3500(KG), Unbraked 750(KG) [G6]
Why Buy From Us
At Ballarat Toyota you will find one of the largest selection of new Toyota vehicles in rural Victoria.
We take pride in ensuring the needs of our customers are fully satisfied whilst providing the highest standards of service and after sales support.
Enquire today and talk to one of friendly sales consultants and see what they can do for you.
[G3] Actual fuel consumption may vary depending on driving conditions/style, vehicle condition and options/accessories fitted. Source: ADR81/02 combined.
[H7] Vehicle weights/mass/volumes and dimensions are approximate and subject to individual vehicle variances. Vehicles should be individually weighed and measured before fitting any accessories, towing or designing any compatible trailer/caravan or otherwise using the vehicle in any way that depends on this value.
[G6] Towing capacity is subject to regulatory requirements, towbar and vehicle design and towing equipment limitations. Ask your Dealer for Toyota Genuine Towbar capacity and availability details.
[DI] Best efforts have been made to ensure accurate availability of vehicles and customisable vehicle configurations. Please contact the dealer to confirm vehicle location and availability for date of intended visit.
* Drive away price shown includes on road costs. For Brand New cars this includes 12 months registration, 12 months compulsory third party insurance (CTP), a maximum dealer delivery charge, stamp duty and metallic paint (where applicable). Vehicle weight is calculated using the TARE weight. For Demonstrator cars the recommended drive away price shown includes the balance of registration, 12 months compulsory third party insurance (CTP), a maximum dealer delivery charge and stamp duty. The drive away price shown is based on the dealership location’s postcode, and on the owner being a 'rating one' driver aged 40 with a good driving record. Please note that your actual drive away price may differ depending on your individual circumstances (including, in NSW and QLD, your choice of insurer). Accordingly, please talk to your local Toyota Dealer to confirm the price that is specific to you. Statutory charges are current as of today.
Approved applicants only. Terms and conditions apply. Toyota Finance is a division of Toyota Finance Australia Limited ABN 48 002 435 181, AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 392536.